We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. Please be assured that our website only uses the minimum number of cookies to ensure that it functions at the best possible level for you.
To make full use of the online shopping and personalised features on xokiddo.co.uk your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain personalised features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don't store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the 'key' that, once you're signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you'd prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from xokiddo.co.uk or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the 'Help' menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone's handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
To enable cookies
If you're not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: click on 'Help' at the top of your browser window and select the 'About' option. For Macs: with the browser window open, click on the Apple menu and select the 'About' option
How to check Cookies are enabled for PCs
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Settings
2. Click '+ Show advanced Settings' at the bottom of the page
3. Scroll down to 'Privacy' section then click 'Content settings...'
4. In the 'Cookies' section select 'Allow local data to be set (recommended)'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0,7.0,8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select 'Internet options' , then click on the 'Privacy' tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. Click on 'Tools' at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Then select the Privacy icon
3. In the History section select 'Remember history'
1. Click on the Cog icon at the top of your browser winder and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Privacy', check the option that says 'Frm third parties and advertisers'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Click on 'Explorer' at the top of your browser window and select 'Preferences' options
2. Scroll down until you see 'Cookies' under Receiving Files
3. Select the 'Never Ask' option
Safari on OSX
1. Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Click on 'Privacy' then select 'Frm third parties and advertisers'
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on 'Mozilla' of 'Netscape' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under 'Privacy & Security'
3. Select 'Enable cookies for the originating web site only'
1. Click on 'Menu' at the top of your browser window and select 'Settings'
2. Then select 'Preferences', select the 'Advanced' tab
3. Then select 'Accept cookies' option
All other browsers
Please consult your documentation or online help files
LEGAL CONDITIONS OF USE
While XOKiddo Limited takes reasonable steps to ensure a reliable service, we do not guarantee that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted and/or error free.
We are not responsible for your use of other websites accessed via links from our Website. Such links are not controlled by us nor do we endorse them.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions on or through it.
All rights, including copyright and database rights, contained in this Website are owned by XOKiddo Limited and/or our licensors. Except as permitted by law, you may not distribute, adapt, translate, modify, merge or make available our Website content to any person, or use it for commercial purposes. You may not use our Website content to create a database (electronic otherwise). All other rights are reserved.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
You acknowledge that the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to protect your information. To this end all personal information stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. Only employees, our partners and any sub-contractors who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. All passwords are stored on our server scrambled (md5 hashed) and cannot be directly read by any employee or contracted person.
You may browse the Website without registering; however you must register as an online customer in order to buy items via our Website. When you register as an online customer, your username will be your valid email address and you will be asked to create a password. You are entirely responsible for all actions taken under your username, whether by you or by any other person. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. When you register as an online customer, you agree that any information which you provide shall be true and accurate in all respects and you will notify us immediately of any changes to this information.